Care & Instructions
- Cleaning technique – wipe off the dirt from the article of furniture with a soft textile.
- Clean with damp cloth and avoid using excess water.
- Avoid chemicals or chemical contact with the article of furniture because it could damage the natural finish and additionally could affect the strength of your furniture.
- Avoid application of polymer paints on the article of furniture.
- Scratch & Burn remedy scratches, burns, residue and the other surface damages may be cleaned with fine sandpaper.
Warranty & Installation
This product comes with a one year warranty that covers producing defects, borer problems and inherent termites.
For upholstered product, the warranty applies to the frame, the padding, if any kind and mechanisms, if any.
This warranty is limited and doesn’t apply to the following:
- Normal wear and tear of the merchandise over prolonged use
- Small cuts, scratches or damages made by customer for wrong improvement strategies or impacts/accident
- Damage caused due incorrect installation/assembly by the client
- Cracks developed during moving and displacement of the merchandise
- Fading due to direct exposure to daylight
- Decaying of wood in case of consistent exposure to water
- Upholstery materials like seat covers don’t have any warranty
- Using harsh chemicals or unapproved non-standard procedures for cleaning furniture.
As per the trade standards, unevenness of up to five mm is accepted due to varied floor and surface levels. This is not covered in Warranty
Our support and delivery team will be in contact with you for a hassle-free delivery and installation experience.
Free delivery and installation is applicable upon a minimum purchase of AED 1500.00
If a client misses a delivery, an additional visiting charge can be applicable for rescheduling a new delivery date.
In absence of a service elevator, our delivery partner shall leave the furniture as is on the ground floor. Moreover, if the furniture will have to go through the staircase, the charges applicable will be per floor on delivery to the customer’s floor (on request) in such cases.
Extra charges will be applicable for weekend or time-specific delivery.
Your product(s) will be held for ten days at our warehouse hub if you’ve didn’t accept the delivery on the specified or scheduled time
In case of no-show, creativefurniture.ae shall be free to charge or cancel the order.
Acknowledgment & Undertaking of Website Laws
- The website located at www.creativefurniture.ae is maintained by Creative Furniture.
- By using the website, you hereby explicitly accept and agree to be governed by these Terms of Usage, the Creative Furniture privacy statement, and all applicable laws and regulations regulating such use.
- Please frequently visit this page of the website.
- Our Country of Domicile is the United Arab Emirates.
- This website is under the U.A.E. management of Creative Furniture. Creative Furniture makes no claims that this website is suitable for use elsewhere.
- You are in charge of ensuring compliance with local laws if you access this Site from another area.
- Any materials obtained from this website may not be used, exported, or caused problems in contravention of any laws or regulations, including but not limited to any export laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates.
- The laws of the UAE shall govern and be applied to any controversy or claim arising out of or related to this website. (Our nation of residence is the United Arab Emirates.)
- We won’t conduct business with or offer any services to OFAC-sanctioned nations.
- Minors under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register as Users on this website, nor are they permitted to conduct any transactions.
- The pictures on our website are merely there for illustration.
- Although we make every effort to present accurate photos of our pieces, we cannot be held responsible for any minute variations in color or tone that may occur when viewing them on a digital screen.
- All of the products on our website are visual representations of their designs from which you can choose the design, the product’s size, and the materials.
- You have the opportunity to choose a design based on your usage and installation space according to Creative Furniture.
- All products have antiques and decorations, although they are solely there for aesthetic purposes.
- For its goods and services, Creative Furniture accepts payments made with Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED.
- The terms and conditions of each merchant service provider apply to all online purchases as well.
- Before making any purchases, please verify the user agreement and privacy statement of the relevant merchant service provider.
- The information you are required to supply will be sent immediately to our payment provider via a secured connection if you pay for our goods or services on our website.
- The cardholder must keep a copy of the merchant’s policies and guidelines as well as transaction logs.
- Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards are accepted online for payments in AED (or any other agreed currencies).
- The user is in charge of protecting his account’s privacy.
- VAT is included in every price listed on the website.
- For customized or modified purchases, all invoices must include an additional 5 % VAT in accordance with UAE rules and regulations.
- For customized or modified purchases, If a customer wishes to pay through other payment methods like Credit Card, Post pay, etc. you requested to check with the Customer Service Team for the additional charges.
- For each order purchase, just one tax invoice will be submitted
- No Products shall be set-out for delivery before 100% Payment is received.
- The cost of a PCR test for your premises is the customer’s responsibility if Creative Furniture Team is notified that it is mandatory (Creative Furniture Team will keep you updated on the charges.)
Timelines for the Order Process, Payment, and Production
Payment Reflecting Period: The time it takes for the payment to appear in our account after an order has been placed via one of our several payment options is specified below.
- 1 to 2 working days after the transaction date for bank transfers.
- 2 to 3 working days after the transaction date for credit card payments.
- 1 to 2 working days after the transaction date for debit card payments.
- 1 to 2 working days after the transaction date for Post Pay payments.
The order will be confirmed once the payment posts to our account. Note: Order dates placed online will not be taken into account.
We will notify you right away if there is a pricing problem that prevents us from processing your order.
Registered Email Id and Contact No:-
- Verify that the official email address and contact number you use to submit the order are operational for design communications.
- Any changes to the provided email address or contact number must be reported to us via our official email address at firstname.lastname@example.org together with the order number, and payment information, for order processing.
Design+ Material Approval Email:-
- An email containing the (Design+ Material Approval Email), 2D Drawings, materials, and hardware photos will be provided to you for confirmation within 2-3 Working Days after the payment has been reflected in our account
- The client must wait for the Design + Material Approval Email on the provided email address from where the order was placed.
Material and Hardware
- If the requested materials are still available, we will suggest them to you; otherwise, we will provide you with the closest alternative for confirmation.
- The hardware in the product design you chose depends on availability.
- For the product to move forward with production, the customer must officially approve the 2D Drawings, materials, and hardware photos by email.
- Customers are in charge of verifying that all 2D drawings correspond 100% exactly to what they want in their chosen product.
- From the email confirmation, the production lead time of 8 to 10 working days will be considered.
- Holidays observed by the government shall not be included in the production lead time.
- Before sending an official email confirmation, the customer is free to request changes be made to the product’s 2D drawings, materials, and hardware in constrained dimensions and material range.
- Without a formal email confirmation from the customer, no order will be handled in production.
- Our Materials:- Solid Pre-Laminate, Wooden Pre-Laminate, Wooden Veneer Finish, PU Paint Finish, Solid Wood Finish, PU Leather Upholstery, Velvet Upholstery, and Linen Upholstery all originate from commercially available materials.
- This implies that each piece may have various qualities, grain patterns, and markings even though the material you choose will be the same.
- Additionally, certain pieces may feature oxidation, mineral stains, surface etches, natural knots, and line patterns.
- Due to the mentioned, Creative Furniture is unable to take responsibility for any rejected orders.
- You can trust that our team will constantly review our items and won’t send anything out if it isn’t perfect.
- Availability of the materials on our website is conditional.
- Despite our efforts to ensure their accessibility, there may be circumstances beyond our control where items are not easily available. If this is the case, we will email you right away to inform you that the materials are unavailable or may be delayed.
- We continue to get new containers every month, and the latest batches of some items may have very subtle color variations or technological advancements from earlier batches.
- When a buyer placed two orders for the identical item within two separate time periods. As manufacturing technology advances, customers can anticipate some minor variations in color or texture.
- Even if the item is broken or defective, the packaging needs to be kept for returns. If a product is returned without packaging, Creative Furniture has the right to deduct 25% of the total product value.
Rules for Modifications & Changes
- After an official email is delivered, the production will be held while the client requests modifications. The team will get back to you with an update on the status of the production within 1-2 working days.
- No photographs of the in-progress production process at our production houses may be shared.
- Modifications will only be taken into consideration with additional cost variance based on the production progress.
Modifications & Changes acceptance Time-Lines
- Changes to the 2D design of the product, material, and hardware choices after the email confirmation must be accepted with an additional variation fee provided by the Creative Furniture Team within 1 to 2 working days.
- Following email confirmation, only revisions to 2d designs with an additional variation fee provided by the Creative Furniture Team within 2 to 3 working days will be allowed.
- Reducing the size, material, or hardware will not result in a cost reduction.
- Regarding your concerns, the Production Lead Time will be reconsidered based on the Updated Modification Email Confirmations and Payment Proof.
Shipping and Delivery Regulations:
- Delivery is only available inside of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Only orders costing more than 1500 AED qualify for free delivery.
- Delivery and installation fees of 150 AED are charged for orders below 1500 AED.
- No Product shall be set out for delivery till 100% Payment is Received.
- If the Design+ Material Approval Email confirmation is provided to us within 3 –4 Working Days, the standard delivery time is 10 to 14 Working Days.
- If the Design+ Material Approval Email confirmation is given to us within 2-3 Working Days with additional fees, express delivery of 5 to 7 Working Days is possible.
- Monday through Saturday, excluding Sundays and public holidays, all orders are delivered inside the UAE.
Important Delivery Information:
- It should be the customer’s obligation to notify the Creative Furniture Team after placing the order if any medical certificates, vaccination evidence, or PCR tests are required at your location for delivery.
- Please include your written address, location pin, delivery location contact person, and entrance gate pass when our staff contacts you for the delivery details.
- Gate passes, delivery area access and service lift access are all the responsibility of the customer.
- The client should obtain installation approval, if necessary, from the local management.
- A signature is required when the package is received.
- The estimated delivery window will start when you receive the Design+ Material Approval Email confirmation.
Rescheduling the Delivery
- Please be advised that in order to reschedule an item that is currently “out for delivery,” you must call customer service and pay an additional cost.
- Delivery and installation fees will be applied if the product isn’t delivered due to the customer’s unavailability for emails, WhatsApp messages, or phone calls, issues on the job site, the delivery location requiring a gate pass, or unforeseen installation instructions.
- For each order, we can only deliver to one UAE address. Please place a different order for each location if you want to send it to more than one address.
- Creative Furniture reserves the right to charge more for the delivery if your location is remote.
- A maximum storage fee of AED 450 per day will be charged if the customer refuses to accept delivery of any merchandise on any specified delivery date.
- For 30 days following the date of your order, Creative Furniture will store your products in its warehouses at no cost to you. After that time, a monthly storage fee of 15% of your entire order value will apply.
- Any product defects or damages to the product brought on by the customer’s failure to accept delivery are not the responsibility of Creative Furniture.
- If the product isn’t delivered or claimed within 90 Working Days of the order date, Creative Furniture isn’t responsible to deliver or hand over the product to the customer
- If you change your mind and decide not to complete your purchase, you have the option to cancel your order. Simply inform us, and we will only cancel your order and issue a refund if you’ve not received the Design+ Material Approval Email.
- There are no refunds for any shipping fees.
- To receive a full refund, your order must be canceled prior to receiving the Design+ Material Approval Email confirmation.
- To cancel an order, send an email to email@example.com with the order number and payment receipt attached.
- Products ordered online: 10% of the total order value will be deducted if the order is canceled before Design+ Material Approval Email confirmation has been sent to you on the registered email id however before we receive the cancellation email.
- Products created to order: A 5% service fee will be taken from the total purchase value if the order is canceled after payment has been received. Once Design + Material Approval Email confirmation is delivered to you on the registered email id before we receive a cancellation email, 10% of Service costs will be taken from the entire purchase value.
- No Refund or Credit Note for any product shall be granted under any circumstances
- Creative Furniture is an online furniture store that allows customers to specify the dimensions and material they want for their selected items.
- Due to size and material variations brought on by site constraints or customer preferences, we will not accept any returns for any such product.
- Creative Furniture is responsible for manufacturing the item in the specified dimensions with the materials and hardware information that the customer submitted on the Design+ Material Approval Email confirmation from the registered email id used to place the order.
- If there are any discrepancies between the approved 2D Drawing and the product that was delivered, the customer is required to request a return and make the necessary corrections via their official email address.
- Returns won’t be accepted because the materials are diverse; each piece might have unique traits, grain patterns, and markings. Additionally, certain pieces may feature oxidation, mineral stains, surface etches, natural knots, and line patterns.
- Returns won’t be accepted for product installation joints or groove lines that can’t be avoided because of a product’s basic manufacturing specifications.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that all bespoke orders are exactly what they desire.
- Only product finishing difficulties will be accepted for return, and in those cases, our staff will make efforts to modify and finish the product on-site if at all possible. If not, they will take it back and give it to you as soon as possible with all necessary concerns noted upon delivery.
- The customer is in charge of making sure that returned goods are delivered safely. The customer is solely responsible for the return freight costs, and Creative Furniture accepts no liability for lost goods.
Defective and Damaged Returns
No Refund or Credit Note for any product shall be granted under any circumstances
- The client is liable to check the products as soon as are delivered to the location, to make sure it’s in the desired condition for installation.
- Damaged and defective products must be reported right away to us via email/Whatsapp with supporting photographs.
- Returns of goods with finishing problems must be made at the time of delivery, along with an email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and proof of the problems.
- If a product has finishing problems and is not returned at the time of delivery, Creative Furniture’s delivery team will pick it up and bring it back to its location; the cost of return shipment will depend on the weight and volume of each product.
- You will be responsible for covering the cost of your own shipping for returning your item if you return it to the Creative Furniture Team’s specified location. There is no reimbursement for shipping fees.
- Only the material will be sent out for delivery after any additional installation fees have been paid.
- Our delivery team may offer assistance with on-site assembly upon request. You will have accepted the supplied products if you ask them to take the packaging materials with them after they’ve been assembled and will no longer be eligible for a return.
- Once the product is installed, any faults or flaws that the client discovers later on the visible surfaces will result in additional installation fees if the product is returned for correction.
- For products that have been installed, returns are not accepted.
Product Examination Timeline
- All products must be opened and examined by the customer within 24 hours after delivery while still in their original packaging. If this does not occur, Creative Furniture is not responsible for any damage or manufacturing defects, and the order is not subject to a refund.
- Before consumers can return items for damage, Creative Furniture must issue return permission, as stated in the rules above. Returns that have not been authorized will not be accepted.
- As stated above, all returned goods must include all attachments and be in their original packaging and condition. In no manner, shape, or form may they be modified, used, or altered. Additionally, they must be unmarked and in any way unassembled.
- Packing must be kept for return even if the item is flawed or defective. If a product is returned without packaging, Creative Furniture is entitled to a 25% discount off the total price.
- All “Creative Furniture” products come with a one-year warranty that covers manufacturing and material flaws under regular use within the warranty period. It does not cover any harm, issues, or flaws brought on by the owner changing the product in any manner.
- A one-year warranty covering manufacturing flaws is included with the products.
Warranty is not included for the following:-
- Small cuts, scratches, or damage sustained during cleaning are not covered by this limited guarantee. Neither are damages brought on by improper product installation.
- Crumbling as a result of random displacement.
- Products exposed to water and direct sunshine can cause wood to rot.
- Over time, solid woods may develop minute cracks known as checks; these checks are not considered flaws and are not covered by the warranty because they do not shorten the lifespan of the product.
- According to industry norms, variations in surfaces and floor levels might produce unevenness of up to 5 mm. There is no warranty in the situation.
- Upholstery covers and cushion covers are not covered by a warranty.
- Normal depreciation.
- Not using products in accordance with published Creative Furniture or manufacturer instructions and guidelines for use, installation, reconfiguration, or maintenance.
- Misuse, abuse, or mishap (including, without limitation, use of the product in unsuitable environments or conditions).
- Staining or staining of materials over time brought on by pointed or alien objects.
- The product is changed or modified.
- Scars, markings, or wrinkles on leather that appear naturally, such as alterations brought on by aging, exposure to light, or direct sunlight
- Change of color of fabrics and surface materials due to soiling, stains, or dye transfer from clothing, including denim.
- The substitution of any unauthorized non-Creative Furniture components for use in the place of Creative Furniture components in an integrated product solution, including but not limited to work surfaces, leg supports, panels, brackets, shelves, overhead bins, and other integral components.
- Only the original purchaser is covered by our warranty.
- If the furniture item has been moved, shifted, opened or dismantled from its original place of installation by third party.
- Please get in touch with us to discuss the best course of action if you need warranty services for a product. Every case will be handled individually.
- All of the items in our collection are lovingly handcrafted by our artists; as a result, color variations, obvious joints, and uneven surfaces are not seen as flaws.